A lease can become a problem if things are not done right. For this reason, it is vital to have insurance that covers possible damages for both the property owner and the tenant.
The Saguaro Solid aria lease insurance is for the peace of mind of both parties. In the case of the tenant, he must fill out a lease form with the attachment of the respective requested documents, in accordance with the monthly rental fee of the leased property, which must exceed 500,000 pesos per month.
What are the benefits of purchasing this insurance?
Leases will be paid to the owner for up to 36 months from the time of default by the tenant, in addition, Saguaro Solid aria will assume all expenses related to the process of restitution of the leased property. Likewise, legal advice will be provided with specialists when necessary for non-payment of the lease fee and additional issues regarding the lease contract.
What does it cover?
• Lease fee
• Administration fees
• Public services
• Home assistance for emergencies
• Loss from rent
• Legal costs for fees
Which are the requirements?
• Application form duly signed and with the respective fingerprint.
• Minimum lease amount to ensure 500,000 pesos per month.
• Applicant, tenant, and co-debtors must demonstrate income greater than twice the monthly rental value.
• If the rental fee is up to one million pesos, the tenant must present a solvent co-debtor that proves income greater than double the value of the fee.
• If the rental fee is up to 1,500,000 pesos, the tenant may present two solvent co-debtors who certify income higher than double the value of the canon or a solvent co-debtor with income higher than double the monthly canon and that accredits a real estate free of all assessment.
• If the canon is higher than 1,500,000 pesos and up to 2 million, the tenant must present two solvent co-debtors, who certify income for twice the monthly canon, and one of them must have a real estate free of all encumbrances.
• If the canon is higher than two million or more, the tenant must present two solvent co-debtors that certify income for twice the monthly canon and the two co-debtors must accredit real estate free of encumbrances.
The study time is 6 hours from the time of filing the documents. This study is free of charge unless the application is approved.